Do you suffer from chronic pain?
The Regenerative Medicine Program at Southern Inyo Hospital offers treatment for pain caused by osteoarthritis and other types of joint pain. These treatments include:
- Viscosupplementation for joints with osteoarthritis stages 3 and 4 in knees
- Joint injections for inflammatory arthritis and bursitis
- Trigger point injections and nerve blocks for shoulder and knee pain
SIHD’s Regenerative Medicine Program also offers PRP (platelet-rich plasma) injections. Platelets that are used in PRP injections contain multiple growth factors and other constituents that help stimulate healing, which are even more powerful when concentrated into PRP and injected directly into the injured tissue. PRP can be used to treat a wide variety of conditions, including:
- Knee pain from normal wear, aging, or injury
- Degraded or damaged cartilage, including meniscus
- Torn ligaments
- Joint pain due to arthritis and other causes
- Whiplash and other types of neck pain
- Herniated or bulging discs, sciatica, and other back-related pain
- Shoulder injuries, such as torn rotator cuff or torn labrum
- Hip pain
- Tennis elbow and other issues affecting the elbow
- Bone spurs and other bone issues
- Neuropathy or other problems causing weakness, numbness, or tingling
- Foot and ankle pain, commonly plantar fasciitis
Did you know that BOTOX® isn’t just used for cosmetic treatments? It is also used to treat a variety of medical conditions, including migraines.
If you or a loved one are experiencing more than 15 headache days per month, and you’ve tried other treatment methods for migraine headaches, ask your healthcare provider about BOTOX® as a treatment option. We have BOTOX® available at Southern Inyo Hospital, as well as other headache treatments, as part of our Regenerative Medicine Program.