Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for providing direct resident care following established policies and procedures under the supervision of The Director of Nursing
• High School; graduate of accredited School of Nursing.
• One year experience in an acute hospital or skilled nursing facility preferred.
License or Certification:
• Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant program with current certificate from the State of California
• CPR Certification through American Red Cross or American Heart Association within 90 days of employment.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Ability to communicate clearly in both oral and written forms using the English language. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from residents, patients, physicians, peers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assisting residents with bathing, feeding and grooming.
• Taking vital signs, giving enemas, measuring I and O's.
• Answering call lights and resident requests courteously and promptly.
• Surveying conditions and promptly reporting as required by SNF policies and procedures.
• Completing charting in resident and other department records as required.
• Consistently following all department policies and procedures.
• Maintaining positive interpersonal relationships with residents, families, and co-workers.
• Following organization standards and legal regulations.
• Adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
• Following manufacturer's instructions for equipment operation.
• Promptly notifying supervisors of equipment malfunctions.
• Ensuring that all work spaces are kept neat and orderly.
• Attending workshops and in-service trainings.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
General Application - Print, fill it out and mail it, Attention to HR - PO Box 1009 Lone Pine, California 93545
Roxanne Culp - HR Manager
501 E Locust St, PO BOX 1009
Lone Pine, CA 93545
Email: Mary Gonzales