JOB SUMMARY: To provide physical therapy services, case management, and consultation to inpatients, skilled nursing residents, and outpatients. Able to work in settings requiring very independent functioning.
• High School
• Graduation from a physical therapy curriculum acceptable to the Commission on Accreditation in Education of the American Physical Therapy Association and approved by the California State Board of Medical Quality Assurance.
License or Certification:
• A current California Registered Physical Therapist license.
• BLS (Basic Life Support) through the American Heart Association are required.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Ability to communicate clearly in both oral and written forms using the English language. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from residents, patients, physicians, peers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct evaluations and plan, organize and administer treatment programs and goals.
• Responsible for the screening of SNF residents.
• Responsible for the training of RA’s.
• Responsible for training, delegating and assigning treatment procedures to the physical therapy aide and physical therapy assistant.
• Participate as the physical therapy representative on interdisciplinary review team.
• Work to promote comprehensive long-range care for patients with a wide variety of disabilities.
• Responsible for coordination of department services with SNF services.
• Supervises the physical therapy aide and restorative aide who provide physical therapy services.
• Provides In-services to hospital employees on PT related issues.
• Represents the department in the community and to referring physicians.
• Promotes the department in the community and to referring physicians.
• Accountable for department compliance with all State and Federal regulations.
• Appropriately utilizes the chain of command.
• Other duties as assigned.
General Application - Print, fill it out and mail it, Attention to HR - PO Box 1009 Lone Pine, California 93545
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Mary Gonzales - HR Manager
501 E Locust St, PO BOX 1009
Lone Pine, CA 93545
Email: HR Manager