Physical Therapist Assistant
JOB SUMMARY: Under the direction and supervision of a registered physical therapist, to provide physical therapy services, case management, and consultation to inpatients, skilled nursing residents, and outpatients. Able to work in settings requiring very independent functioning.
• High School
• Graduation from a physical therapy curriculum acceptable to the Commission on Accreditation in Education of the American Physical Therapy Association and approved by the California State Board of Medical Quality Assurance.
License or Certification:
• A current California Registered Physical Therapist Assistant license, Current CPR.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Ability to communicate clearly in both oral and written forms using the English language. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from residents, patients, physicians, peers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Organize and administer treatment program as directed by physical therapy evaluation.
• Responsible for training, delegating and assigning tasks to the physical therapy aide and support staff.
• Participate as the physical therapy representative on interdisciplinary review team.
• Work to promote comprehensive long-range care for patients with a wide variety of disabilities.
• Provides In-services to hospital employees on PT related issues.
• Represents the department in the community and to referring physicians.
• Promotes the department in the community and to referring physicians.
• Accountable for department compliance with all State and Federal regulations.
• Appropriately utilizes the chain of command.
• Other duties as assigned.
General Application - Print, fill it out and mail it, Attention to HR - PO Box 1009 Lone Pine, California 93545
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Roxanne Culp - HR Manager
501 E Locust St, PO BOX 1009
Lone Pine, CA 93545
Email: HR Manager