JOB SUMMARY: Under the guideance of the EVS Manager, provides a clean, sanitary, safe, attractive environment for patients, residents, personnel and visitors. Works independently with minimal supervision.
• High School.
• 0-6 Months housekeeping experience in an institution, or business, preferred.
• Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, and use of equipment.
License or Certification:
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Ability to communicate clearly in both oral and written forms using the English language.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from residents, patients, physicians, peers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Basic Math.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Complying with all procedures, rules and policies regarding cleanliness and sanitation.
• Properly disposing of all trash and infectious waste.
• Observing work areas and equipment for problems and promptly reporting problems to supervisor.
• Meeting all OSHA standards for chemical usage and storage.
• Working cooperatively with residents, co-workers and family members.
• Supporting other team members when back up is needed.
• Maintaining confidentiality at all times per HIPAA and hospital regulations.
General Application - Print, fill it out and mail it, Attention to HR - PO Box 1009 Lone Pine, California 93545
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Roxanne Culp - HR Manager
501 E Locust St, PO BOX 1009
Lone Pine, CA 93545
Email: HR Manager