JOB SUMMARY: Dietary Aide is responsible for cleaning, preparing, portioning and serving salads, sandwiches, desserts, beverages and nourishments. Delivers food cart, late trays to floor, sets up trays, and works on the tray line. Generally, work is observed and reviewed both during performance and upon completion by the Cook and Dietary Manager.
• High School
• Previous hospital and food service experience preferred.
License or Certification:
• Current California Food Handlers card
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Ability to communicate clearly in both oral and written forms using the English language.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from residents, patients, physicians, peers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Must be familiar with safety and sanitation procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Setting up patient trays and delivery carts.
• Delivering food carts in a timely manner.
• Assists in preparing food items and beverages for patients and employees.
• Cleaning and sanitizing work areas and equipment.
• Adhering to established trash and waste disposal procedures.
• Labeling and storing food items according to established procedures.
• Rotates and restocks items according to established procedures.
• Making salad dressings and sauces.
• Cleaning/chopping fruits and vegetables.
• Preparing desserts.
General Application - Print, fill it out and mail it, Attention to HR - PO Box 1009 Lone Pine, California 93545
Position Type : Start at Part time. Can work up to Full Time.
Shift : Varies
Roxanne Culp - HR Manager
501 E Locust St, PO BOX 1009
Lone Pine, CA 93545
Email: HR Manager