Accounts Payable Clerk
JOB SUMMARY: Prepare invoices for payment processing, process accounts payable checks, research problem invoices, maintain computer and paper account payable files.
• High School
• 2 yr. Associate Degree in accounting preferred
• Hospital accounting experience preferred
• Experience with computerized accounting systems
License or Certification:
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Ability to communicate clearly in both oral and written forms using the English language. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from residents, patients, physicians, peers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintains orderly system for invoice/purchase order matching and filing.
• Correctly expenses invoices to general ledger.
• Prompt and accurate entry of invoices into computer system.
• Accurately balances invoices to computer reports. Audits reports prior to payment processing.
• Processes payment checks according to schedules set by management.
• Organizes work load and schedules payment processing with minimum supervision.
• Contacts vendors promptly to resolve any invoicing problems.
• Prepares non-computerized checks promptly and accurately when necessary.
• Insures all required levels of approval are present prior to payment of invoices.
• All other duties as assigned.
General Application - Print, fill it out and mail it, Attention to HR - PO Box 1009 Lone Pine, California 93545
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Roxanne Culp - HR Manager
501 E Locust St, PO BOX 1009
Lone Pine, CA 93545
Email: HR Manager