Human Resources Manager
JOB SUMMARY: To plan, organize, direct or coordinate recruitment/staffing, personnel records, employee/labor relations, compensation, benefits, and training or equal opportunity/affirmative action.
• Two year Associate Degree.
• At least three years experience in related fields preferred.
License or Certification:
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Ability to communicate clearly in both oral and written forms using the English language.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from residents, patients, physicians, peers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Good typing and organizational skills.
• Possess good communication and phone skills.
• Computer experience required-Word, Excel, Publisher.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process various applications, employment, and enrollment, pay change information and other confidential forms.
• Gathers information & prepares standard to complex reports.
• Maintains & distributes current employee information, policy & procedure manuals & other communications.
• Perform duties involving employee communications, pre-employment screening, routine questions on human resources.
• Identifying potential issues & grievances.
• Maintains desktop computer systems to support human resources administration & projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
General Application - Print, fill it out and mail it, Attention to HR - PO Box 1009 Lone Pine, California 93545
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Roxanne Culp - HR Manager
501 E Locust St, PO BOX 1009
Lone Pine, CA 93545
Email: HR Manager